Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Go Stars!

Well, as I mentioned in my last post, regular season is over, but not for those that made the playoffs! Go Stars!!!! (You might wonder why I'm a Stars fan. Good question. As a Minnesota native, and therefore a North Stars fan, I still feel an allegiance to the Stars who took up residence in Dallas in 1993. Hence, my continued affection for the Stars!)

Their first round, post-season schedule is as follows:

Sat, April 22 3:00 p.m.at Dallas (NBC)
Mon, April 24 9:00 p.m.at Dallas (OLN, TSN)
Wed, April 26 9:30 p.m.at Colorado (OLN, TSN)
Fri, April 28 10:00 p.m.at Colorado (OLN, TSN)
*Sun, April 30 2:00 p.m.at Dallas (NBC)
*Tue, May 2 TBDat Colorado (OLN, TSN)
*Thu, May 4 TBDat Dallas (OLN, TSN)
*if necessary
-- All times Eastern

No comments:

Post a Comment