Sunday, September 17, 2006

Consolation

There is usually very little consolation for a Packer loss. However, this week, it is the fact that my inaugural season Fantasy Football team, Cheeseheads (very original as I've been teased), is winning (so far). I am undefeated so far. Okay, so there's only been one game this season and I tied against the other team I played last week. But, I'm hoping for a win this week. So far, I'm currently leading, but the official score/ratings aren't final until Tuesday.

This football season, I was invited/cajoled/encouraged to join a friend's Fantasy Football league. After many years of ignoring this fad, I succumbed and am managing the Cheeseheads. There may be some drop/adds coming up. For any given week, I have 9 starters and 8 backups. Here's my current line up, as of the second week.

P. Manning (IND) QB
D. Bledsoe (DAL) QB
B. Favre (GB) QB

R. Bush (NO) RB
C. Portis (WAS) RB
T. Henry (TEN) RB
D. Rhodes (IND) RB

M. Harrison (IND) WR
D. Driver (GB) WR
TJ Houshmandzadeh (CIN) WR
G. Jennings (GB) WR
L. Coles (NYJ) WR

H. Miller (PIT) TE
V. Davis (SF) TE

A. Vinatieri (IND) K

Buccaneers DEF
Seahawks DEF

UPDATE: I'm a loser! My FFootball team lost 126-128 in week #2.

1 comment:

  1. No comments on how you were checking your blackberry the whole time you were at Evie's bd party?

    Oh, I see, if she had been named Peyton like her momma wanted, it might have been different.

    What about Mari?

    ReplyDelete