Monday, April 09, 2007

Die-Hard Stars Fan

As I have mentioned many times. I'm a Stars fan. Forgive me for being a little gun shy when rooting for the Stars in the playoffs. The last few years have been rough. They've had a great regular season and somehow fold in the first round of the playoffs. (Don't even get me started on Marty Turco.) Nevertheless, I will be rooting for the Stars on Wednesday night. And, I'll be keeping one little eye on the Minnesota Wild.

Wed, April 11 at VAN 10:00 p.m.(CBC, RDS, VERSUS)
Fri, April 13 at VAN 9:00 p.m.(CBC, RDS, VERSUS)
Sun, April 15 at DAL 9:30 p.m.(CBC, RDS)
Tue April 17 at DAL 8:00 p.m.(CBC, RDS )
*Thu, April 19 at VAN TBD(CBC, RDS, VERSUS)
*Sat, April 21 at DAL 8:00 p.m.(VERSUS, CBC, RDS )
*Mon, April 23 at VAN TBD(CBC, RDS, VERSUS)
*if necessary

No comments:

Post a Comment