Monday, May 01, 2006

FINAL (I promise) Stars-Avs Series Reflection

Well, a whole day has gone by, perhaps the dust has settled and so I thought I'd be a little more rational about the Stars-Avs series. Here are the final thoughts: Stars fans, be grateful, we were finally put out of our misery by Brunette's OT goal yesterday. We went into the playoffs with high hopes for our team, only to witness some of worst hockey, goaltending, short-handed goals, blown leads, OT and, at times, puck handling, we could have imagined from our 2-seed team. I think it would have been more painful to drag the series on and win a game or two more only to go down at the end anyway. I wasn't a fan of goaltender Marty Turco going in, and this certainly hasn't helped my opinion. Over and out. When does pre-season begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment