Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ginger did everything that Fred did, but backwards and in heels

Well, it's been a while since my last blog. Last weekend we visited my parents for the weekend. My sister was visiting and my brother and sister-in-law also came down for a few hours. Fun was definitely had by all.

There were two new restaurants that are a must-return-to: Jimmy & Michele’s Pizzeria in Port Washington, admittedly, some of the best pizza ever, and The Perc Place in Hartford. One of The Perc Place's claim to fame is the hundreds of different sayings that decorate the women's and men's (so I've been told) bathroom walls. For instance, in the women's here's a sample:
  • "Well-behaved women rarely make history"
  • "First God made Adam and then looked at him and said, 'I think I can do better,' so He created a woman."
  • "Ginger did everything that Fred did, but backwards and in heels."
One can only imagine what must be on the walls in the men's room!

No comments:

Post a Comment