Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Going Home

Here are some fun recaps from our visit to Wisconsin
  • Hugging and kissing the cutest niece ever!
  • Beautiful beach on Lake Michigan
  • Late night talks with my Mom
  • Hearing my niece run around looking for "Gumma"
  • Six adults, a toddler and bullmastiff in a Ford Expedition (picture National Lampoon's Vacation)
  • Picnicing with friends at the park
  • Seeing the old bridge and the new bridge
  • Driving by our old house, the restaurant and grocery store where I worked during the summer
  • Visiting my Dad's double first cousin (two brothers marry two sisters, their children: double first cousins) and other family
  • Watching my brother and brother-in-law water ski
  • A pontoon boat ride
  • Watching the fireworks with the Special Ks
  • Did I mention hugging and kissing the cutest niece ever! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment