Monday, January 14, 2008

Packers 2.0

Here are my current favorite Packer blogs.

  • The Once in a Lifetime Fan http://www.theonceinalifetimefan.com/ Wayne Scullino, from Sydney, Australia, and his wife, "the very best, non sport loving wife in the world" made a "decision that flies in the face of all rational thinking."

That was, to pack up our things, children included, and move to Green Bay for a season of unadulterated “fandom”. As “The Once in a Lifetime Fan” I can do that. My wife and I have sold our house, I’ve left my job and we’ve organised passports and visas for all. With great thanks to the World Wide Web, we’ve found a place to stay, a car to buy and the tickets that’ll see us follow the Packers from coast to coast all season long. Crazy? Maybe.....but let’s face it, there’ll be other jobs, there are millions of houses and Sydney isn’t going anywhere in a hurry.

Be honest, how many of you want to live vicariously through Wayne?

No comments:

Post a Comment