Sunday, October 15, 2006

Bye

Yes, my FFootball team has yet to see a win. Week #6 is an interesting one for the Cheeseheads. In the league that I play in, each team has 17 players. On any given week, we play nine and bench eight. My record includes two blow-out loses, a tie and losses by one and two points. In at least a couple of games, the players on my bench actually scored more than the players I started. So, my point, with a good share of my players playing for either Indianapolis or Green Bay, I have seven players that have a bye this week. For several weeks, FFootball commissioner, Craig, has been giving me a hard time about having seven players on a bye at the same time. At this point, what do I have to lose by starting some players that have seen the pine more than the ball. We'll see if this forced strategy works this week.

The Cheeseheads FFootball line-up for this week:
R. Grossman (CHI) QB
C. Portis (WAS) RB
R. Bush (NO) RB
T. Houshmandzadeh (CIN) WR
M. Colston (NO) WR
L. Coles (NYJ) WR
H. Miller (PIT) TE
J. Carney (NO) K
Seattle Seahawks DEF

No comments:

Post a Comment