Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Loser

My Fantasy Football team is 0-3-1. I'm a loser! As the fantasy football "league commissioner" said, close only counts in horseshoes and grenades. So my 1 point loss in this week's game was disappointing. That makes two losses of 2 points and 1 point. Very brutal.

Nearly as brutal as last night's Green Bay game. First half not too bad; second half...ummm, there's not a word to describe how bad the second half was. Dropped and tipped balls are killing the offense, and there's no way to expect them to keep up with the failure of the defense. How we still have Ahmad Carroll and Al Harris, I will never understand. Did the defense stop a punt or kick-off under 40 yards? If there were any bright spots, a 54-yard field goal by Rayner and rookie Greg Jennings has great potential.

UPDATE: Okay, as I was checking a stat, I noticed that Ahmad Carroll was put on waivers today. I guess I wasn't the only one thinking the same thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment