Monday, October 30, 2006

Technically

Photo by Jim Biever
(Packers.com)
Okay, so technically speaking, I didn't see any of the Packers' scores yesterday. I did see the last few minutes of the game and highlights of most of the TDs, but not the live game. The Packers are 3-4, which seems nearly respectable from where they started. As I mentioned in an earlier post, my husband has reminded me that when I don't watch, they win.

Also, the Cheeseheads FFootball is going to pull off their first win of the season! Long time in coming. It seems like I found the right combination to win this week. In FFootball, it has everything to do with individuals and very little to do with teams. Here's the line-up for this week:
P. Manning (IND) QB
D. Rhodes (IND) RB
T. Henry (TEN) RB
T. Houshmandzadeh (CIN) WR
M. Colston (NO) WR
M. Harrison (IND) WR
H. Miller (PIT) TE
A. Vinatieri (IND) K
Minnesota Vikings DEF

To round it out, the Dallas Stars won on Saturday and Brian's favorite Gibbs' driver, Tony Stewart had a strong win in Atlanta on Sunday. It was a good sports weekend; maybe they were helping me celebrate my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment